We provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website and sub-domains of this website and through email services we may use. On some pages or emails you may click through to learn more, make requests, or register to receive materials and/or attend events. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include:
- Company name
- Company title
- Email address
- Phone Number
The Way We Use Information:
RCM Answers collects information in the following ways:
- You sign up to receive our email digest, monthly newsletter, notifications on events, or promotional emails.
- You click through on or register to download on demand webinars, white paper or podcast, or sponsored email campaigns.
- You register to attend one of our virtual events.
While RCM Answers does not sell its data base of contacts, your information will be shared with the sponsor of this site. Also, some of our e-learning sessions/events are presented by national speakers who may request a list of attendees names and e-mails. RCM Answers may fulfill this request.
Additionally, if you download resources from our website and/or register for one of our events, you will be added to our RCM Answers email contact list. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and and use by e-mailing us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please e-mail us directly at Contact@HealthITAnswers.net
Get Our RCM Answers News Digest
- 3/2 – Becker’s Healthcare Names ZirMed to Its 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2017 List
- 2/21 – New ZirMed Cloud-based Contract Performance Technology Optimizes Payer Reimbursement
- 2/20 – ZirMed Expands Innovative Charge Integrity Solution to Improve Health System Reimbursement
- 2/8 – ZirMed Recognized by KLAS as a Top Performing Vendor for Sixth Year Running
ZirMed’s complete collection of cloud-based RCM solutions helps you maximize revenue and productivity while reducing AR days and write-offs.