RCM Answers is a community network site dedicated to educating healthcare providers and other stakeholders on issues impacting revenue cycle management. The site is part of Answers Media Network, hosted and operated by Answers Media Company, LLC.
About Answers Media Network
Answers Media Company LLC owns and operates Answers Media Network, a series of topic-driven websites dedicated to covering current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery.
Established in 2009 with the debut of HITECHAnswers.net, the company has grown to five websites and one Internet radio station. Collectively, the five websites and Internet radio station average 42,000 visits per month; our collective social media followers across all sites is 33,000. Our email subscriber list is 50,000.
Our network sites include:
- HealthITAnswers.net is a site that aggregates all posts from the network and is home to our popular events calendar and store.
- HITECHAnswers.net is our original site, and the largest in our network. Its content is focused on the adoption of health information technology, the CMS EHR Incentive program, HIPAA laws and compliance, including cyber security, Patient Engagement, Mobile Health and other health IT and digital healthcare related topics.
- HIEAnswers.net content is focused on health information exchange including Interoperability, data security, telehealth/mobile health, and other topics related to the secure, electronic exchange of personal health records.
- RCMAnswers.net focuses on healthcare revenue cycle management, highlighting MACRA, including the Quality Payment Program, and the industry’s transition from fee for service to value based reimbursement models.
- HealthcareNOWradio.com HealthcareNOW Radio is an Internet radio station operated and produced as part of Answers Media Network. The station streams programming 24/7. The station offers interviews, and commentary from industry leaders in healthcare and health information technology, as well as originally produced programming hosted by industry leaders. The station currently averages over 10,000 listeners per month; our SoundCloud channel of archived show episodes averages over 5,000 plays/downloads per month.
Contact us at: Contact@AnswersMediaNetwork.com
About RCM Answers Sponsored by Waystar
Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar simplifies and unifies the healthcare revenue cycle with innovative technology that allows clients to collect more with less cost and less stress, so they can focus on their goals, patients, and communities. Navicure and ZirMed are recognized as industry leaders, collectively scoring Best in KLAS® claims clearinghouse every year since 2010, including 2018, and earning multiple #1 rankings in both medical claims processing and patient payment solutions from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. ZirMed has received the “Peer Reviewed by HFMA” designation through the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA). The combined company supports more than 400,000 providers, hospitals, health systems and ambulatory services organizations and partners with the leading EHR and practice management solution providers. For more information, visit www.waystar.com, www.navicure.com, and www.zirmed.com, or follow @Waystar_RCT, @Navicure, and @ZirMed on Twitter.
Get Our RCM Answers News Digest
Our Streaming Radio Station
- 6/28 – Waystar™, the Combination of Navicure and ZirMed, Announces Appointment of Steve Oreskovich as Chief Financial Officer
- 5/3 – Waystar™ Releases Second Annual Patient Payment Check-Up™ Survey
- 3/20 – Waystar’s™ Payments™ and Care Estimator™ Solutions Honored with Healthcare Informatics Innovator Award
- 2/15 – KLAS® Ranks Waystar™ 2018 Best in KLAS for Claims and Clearinghouse Category