New 2018 Resources Are Now Available on CMS.gov
- Patient-facing Encounter Codes Fact Sheet: Defines patient-facing encounters and details the categories included in the patient-facing encounter codes list, which is used to determine the non-patient facing status of MIPS eligible clinicians.
- Patient-facing Encounter Codes List: Specifies the code and description for each patient-facing encounter.
- Operational List of Care Episode and Patient Condition Codes Background: Provides the background and context for the information presented in the Operational List of Care Episode and Patient Condition Codes document.
- Operational List of Care Episode and Patient Condition Codes: Presents the operational list of eight episode-based cost measures and their corresponding episode group trigger codes.
For More Information
- Visit qpp.cms.gov to check your participation status, explore measures, and to review guidance on MIPS, APMs, what to report, and more.
- Go to the QPP Resource Library on CMS.gov to review new and existing QPP resources.
Contact the QPP Service Center at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).