New White Paper Resources
10 FAQs About the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) – Updated for 2019
By SA Ignite
This paper includes information from the CMS rules and updated with 2019 information with 10 FAQs answered.
- What is MIPS?
- What are the financial and reputational impacts of MIPS?
- Who is subject to MIPS?
- What determines a clinician’s MIPS score?
- How is the Quality performance category scored?
- How is the Cost performance category scored?
- How are the Promoting Interoperability (PI) and Improvement Activities (IA) performance categories scored?
- What are MIPS data submission and audit requirements?
- How is MIPS different in 2019 versus 2018, and how will it further change in 2020?
- How does an organization sustainably succeed on the MIPS path?
How To Harness Your Provider Data
The U.S. healthcare industry spends over $2 billion annually to maintain provider data.
Provider data – a physician’s name, services offered, managed care affiliations, and the like – is essential to the provision of healthcare. The industry relies on provider data for claims payment, referrals, sharing of patient information, hospital privileging, provider credentialing, payor contracting and network management.
Information needs to be not only accurate, but also attributed to the correct provider for quality and other regulatory reporting, shared savings, data analytics and consumer choice.
Medical Billing Software Pricing Guide – New 2019
By Software Advice
Download this guide to learn more about the cost of Medical Billing software products. The guide covers pricing models, pricing ranges, unexpected costs, and pricing of popular systems. guide is based on extensive market research and will help you to better understand the key aspects of software pricing. Don’t let price confusion keep you from selecting the best Medical Billing system software for your organization’s needs.