QPP Performance Feedback Now Available
View New Quality Payment Program Demo Videos on How to Access 2017 MIPS Performance Feedback and How to Request a Targeted Review
If you participated in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) in 2017, your MIPS final score and performance feedback are now available for review on the Quality Payment Program website.
If you believe that an error has been made in your 2019 MIPS payment adjustment calculation, you can request a targeted review until October 1, 2018 at 8:00 pm (ET).
- How to Request a Targeted Review– demonstrates how MIPS eligible clinicians or groups can request a targeted review of their 2019 MIPS payment adjustment.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for APM Entities– provides an overview of how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for Alternative Payment Model (APM) Entities.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Individuals– demonstrates how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for a clinician whose performance was scored separately from his or her group.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Voluntary Submitters– provides an overview of how to access 2017 performance feedback data for a clinician who voluntarily submitted data for 2017.
A fifth video on how groups can access their 2017 MIPS performance feedback will be posted later this week. We will notify you when it becomes available.
Please note: TIN/NPI information within these demonstration videos conveys mock data only.
To learn more, visit qpp.cms.gov and review the following resources:
- Performance feedback user guide
- Enterprise Identity Data Management (EIDM) User Guide
- Enterprise Identity Data Management (EIDM) ACO User Guide
- Targeted review user guide