Read these following Case Studies provided by ZirMed:
- Medical Practice Client Louisville Orthopaedic Clinic and Sports Rehabilitation Center, PSC 3 Offices • 11 physicians • 3 ARPNs • 4 PA-Cs • Louisville, KY • ZirMed Client since 2007
- Medical Practice Client Bariatric Medical Institute of Texas • 4 Providers • San Antonio, TX • ZirMed Client since 2010
- Hospital Client Yuma Regional Medical Center 400+ Beds • 300 Physicians • Yuma, AZ • ZirMed Client since 2014
- Billing Client Emergency Mobile Health Care 35 Ambulances 75,000 Calls Annually • Memphis TN • ZirMed Client since 2010
- Home Health Client Consolidated Health Services 50+ Branches • Headquarters in Milford, OH • ZirMed Client since 2010
- Radiology Client Naugatuck Valley Radiology 4 Offices • 15 Providers • Prospect, Waterbury, and Southbury CT • ZirMed Client since 2008
ZirMed empowers healthcare organizations of all sizes and types to optimize revenue and population health with the nation’s only comprehensive end-to-end platform of cloud-based financial and clinical performance management solutions—including patient access, charge integrity, claims management, AR management, patient responsibility, and population health management. By combining breakthrough predictive analytics technology with innovative software development and the industry’s most advanced transactional network, ZirMed solutions extract actionable insights that improve our clients’ revenue cycles and support effective management of population health—while streamlining workflows, increasing operating efficiencies, and driving bottom-line performance. ZirMed’s technology and client support continue to be honored with top industry awards, including KLAS®, Healthcare Informatics, Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS), and Black Book Rankings.
To learn how ZirMed can help your healthcare organization boost its financial and clinical performance in an era of changing reimbursement models and rising operating costs, visit www.ZirMed.com.
Get Our RCM Answers News Digest
Our Streaming Radio Station
- 6/28 – Waystar™, the Combination of Navicure and ZirMed, Announces Appointment of Steve Oreskovich as Chief Financial Officer
- 5/3 – Waystar™ Releases Second Annual Patient Payment Check-Up™ Survey
- 3/20 – Waystar’s™ Payments™ and Care Estimator™ Solutions Honored with Healthcare Informatics Innovator Award
- 2/15 – KLAS® Ranks Waystar™ 2018 Best in KLAS for Claims and Clearinghouse Category