Value-Based Care: A Virtual Panel Discussion with Industry Thought Leaders
When: Monday, September 17, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 3:15 pm ET
In 2018 the healthcare industry continues to work towards transformation to value-based care. While healthcare organizations, providers and the payer community deal with the myriad of issues in moving past volume-based models, government regulations, the speed of transformation, and implications to the administrative processes, are creating both challenges and opportunities.
The Quality Payment Program under MACRA is also now in its second year of reporting. Providers are anxiously looking to the publication of scores in October, and how these scores may impact both financial health and reputation.
Join Answers Media Network on this upcoming webinar event as we bring thought leaders together for a virtual roundtable discussion on how the industry is doing in its transition to value-based care, and what lies ahead.
Our moderator and panelists will discuss:
- Progress Made in Value-Based Payment Models In 2018
- Where healthcare organizations and providers are making the greatest strides and what are the pitfalls
- Are providers generally supportive of the shift to value-based care or resistant
- What is the growth trajectory for ACOs and other Value Based Payment models
- How does population health management and social determinants impact value-based care
- What is the role of the Payer community in advancing value-based care
- Does infrastructure exist to simultaneously support fee for service and value-based contracts
- Potential winners and losers in the land of value-based care
- Outlook for 2019 and beyond
Moderator: Fred Goldstein, Accountable Health LLC and Host of PopHealth Week
Jay Eisenstock, Chair-Elect of WEDI
Timothy Mills, Chief Growth Officer Alpha II
David Muhlestein, Chief Research Officer at Leavitt Partners